Monday, July 16, 2007

The Blog Must Go On!!


I'm sorry, Fellow Bloggers, for neglecting my post (pun intended)for the past week. My entire immediate family has been in town for the past few days. They are here until Tuesday. It has been FOUR years since we have all been together. FUN! My parents and brother Paul live in Omaha. My sister is close by in Riverton and my brother and his family are from Alabama. So it has been a wonderful time getting to know everyone again. And for anyone who is curious--no, we didn't get our kitchen done in time. 'Sigh.' I knew it was a long shot.

We've been doing tons of fun stuff. It's late and I won't go into it all--I have about 400 pictures to go through, but I'll post a few tonight--just to let you know I'm still alive!

And one quick cute story. My little niece, Celeste Alayna (her name means 'celestial light'--cool, huh?), is three years old and LOVES Baby Kate and babies in general. Kate was "talking"--"Gaa gaa, daa, da." And I asked Celeste what Kate was saying. She immediately replied, "She's saying 'I'm a child of God'." How cute is that! My brother, Mark, said, "She probably is saying that." :)

2 comments:

mistyp said...

How cute! I love when Briel translates what Micah says. Our baby never says great things like that though. :) Looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy! Can't wait until we are there in Utah with our families! (A week from tomorrow! Ahh!)

Emily John said...

So cute! What fun pictures. Don't you love family time? I thik little kids are truly inspired. So I bet she did say that! Thanks for the up date!:)