Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back in the Saddle...Again.


Biggest Loser has started again! I am really motivated this time. The pot is currently at $1500!! Which means that 60 people are currently playing. Last time there were 54. Since there are so many, the pot will be split and awarded to the top three, but that is still a lot of money. Tib said she would still take some stragglers if anyone else out there wants to sign up--this is the last chance!

As I worked out yesterday and woke up BEAT today, I realized I had forgotten that it takes a lot of work to lose a lot of weight. I'm so excited, though, because every pound I lose now makes me skinnier than I have been in a couple of years! My goal again is to lose two pounds a week. It didn't happen last time...but I think if I could do it this time I would have a real shot at winning.

For those of you who yawn when I talk about Biggest Loser--sorry! I know there are a few out there who look forward to the Friday rankings, so here we go again! :)

No comments: