Monday, September 15, 2008

A new season of inspiration...

The new Biggest Loser (family edition) season starts tomorrow (Tues 8/7 c)! Thought I'd give it a plug for anyone who needs some extra motivation to lose weight. I started watching this show part way through last season. I love working out while I watch it--it really makes me want to push myself. Check out last season's winner (and the first ever female winner)--Ali (above). She went from 234 lbs to 122 lbs! Amazing. I'm so excited for it to start again. While it can be really overly dramatic sometimes (especially during weigh-ins), I still love watching all the people go from unhealthy, overweight, and depressed to healthy and happy people that feel like they can do anything. It's great! Check out this site (the sidebar--scroll down) http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24159091/ to see everybody's transformation from last season and 2007. Woah. It's a good reminder of why I took those "Before" pics.

2 comments:

Megan and John said...

john and i watched the biggest loser tonight. i absolutely LOVE that show. i was SOOOOO close to joining your little contest, but didn't think that i should be spending $50.00 at this time... :) maybe next time! keep us posted-- so excited to hear how it goes!

who's your dream trainer? bob or jillian?

Jenn said...

Hey Megan! I have been doing the Biggest Loser workout videos off and on and I really like Bob. Jillian really freaks me out sometimes, but that would totally keep me from quitting, I guess. I didn't care for Kim and am glad she's gone (unfortunately she's still on the videos driving me crazy). By the way, the Biggest Loser buy-in is only $25! Next time! :) That would be fun!