Friday, September 5, 2008

Weigh-in Time!

The goal!

I lost two pounds this week! I gained two pounds in August (ugh), so now I'm back to where I left off with the last Biggest Loser. Kate's come down with the cold flu this week and has been waking up at all hours of the night. Argh. I've been so exhausted in my last few workouts--I don't know how productive they've been.

Anyway, rankings later...there are now 72 women playing--which means the rankings will probably take longer. But the pot is at $1800!!

UPDATE: I didn't expect this week to be a very good one in terms of my ranking. Last BL, a lot of people had a big first week and then dropped off. I came in at #42, though! Yikes, I know. There's a lot of competition and somehow working out twice a day every day isn't cutting it. Maybe a starvation diet? ;)

3 comments:

Erica said...

I am rooting for you. Good luck. Maybe next time I will give you some competition. Try stress instead of starvation;) It has worked for me. In four months, I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I wouldn't recommend it though.

llcall said...

stiff competition, sounds like. but i know you can do it!

Kimber said...

Good luck!