Friday, September 19, 2008

Just ONE

I only lost one pound this week, but I am excited about it still because my BMI is officially in the "Normal" weight category (just barely). I've gone from borderline obese to overweight and now to normal! What a great feeling! I still feel overweight, but I'm getting closer to my goal every day. I even lost another inch off my waist. I've had the toughest time losing inches from my waist! That's where the majority of my weight likes to hang out--yuck. (I've only lost about four inches for 28 lbs.) I hope I can have a bigger week next week. Updates on rank later.

UPDATE: I came in ranked #22 for the week and moved up from #26 to #23 overall. :)

1 comment:

llcall said...

awesome news. we've gotta get together so i can see this shrinking bod of yours. :)