Saturday, April 28, 2012

Explosions in the Sky

I've heard Explosions in the Sky before and have always liked them. But for some reason after listening to this song tonight ("Your Hand in Mine"), I HAD to have their CD. The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place (2003) is coming on Tuesday. Woohoo!

I can't listen to their music without a montage of my life's events floating through my mind. Listen to this song -- and try not to think of your life as a dramatic, meaningful movie. You can't do it, can you?

Tell me what you think of this band or this song. Like or love? Cause I can't comprehend anyone hating on these guys. :)

2 comments:

llcall said...

Love. I have heard a couple of their songs before, and I agree about the slow-motion montages.

NEricksenArt said...

Very nice - distinctive sound. Yes, I could see highlighted events of my life while listening. Maybe it was your suggestion, tho! Thanks for posting! Mom