Friday, April 20, 2012

Week 8 weigh-in


Well, I had a great moment this week. The pair of jeans I've been wearing developed a large hole in the crotch area...but since I knew I wouldn't be wearing that size for much longer I didn't want to go buy another pair of jeans. So I've been wearing the crotch-hole jeans. Nice. It's been okay, as I haven't had too many important places to be, but then I had a meeting for my calling this last week. I was so stressed out, because it clearly isn't appropriate to wear the jeans I was wearing, but I did NOT want to buy another pair.

I decided to give my jeans that are down a size a try, even though I had just tried them on the week before and they were not comfortable (I could get them on, though!). Well, lo and behold, not only did I get them on, but they FIT. It was one of the best feelings of my life. I really was quite elated. Problem solved! And I was down a pant size!

So this week I lost another 2 pounds! Just 2.2 to go for this month. At this point, I am really feeling smaller, and THAT IS FUN. Feels like everything from here on out is bonus!

4 comments:

llcall said...

Awesome! I'm really excited for you. It's very inspiring! I hope I get to congratulate in person when we visit this summer -- what are you doing at the end of July?

Laura said...

Wow! I bet hat is a great feeling! Keep it going! You are an inspiration!

Mary said...

I am so proud of you! I am not budging. Could that buffet I went to for lunch today have anything to do with it? Hmmmm.

Jenn said...

Thanks, guys! Lindsay, we don't have any plans at the end of July that I'm aware of. I hope we can get together!