Friday, April 27, 2012

Week 9 weigh-in

sorry these are fuzzy
Here are some of the meals I made this week. For breakfast, I've been enjoying an egg white burrito with tomatoes, green onions, and turkey bacon. Yum! Then I tried a tofu recipe this week for dinner -- my first time trying to cook tofu. It turned out okay. Andrew actually really liked it, and he's usually pickier than I am. I'm not sure if I'll be making it again any time soon, though...I have a different tofu recipe I want to try that I think/hope will have some more flavor.

I was already trying to eat less red meat -- not that I ate a lot before, but after watching some documentaries recently, I definitely don't have a desire to eat beef a whole lot anymore.

Anyway, this week I lost 2 pounds! .2 away from my 2 month 20 lb goal. But that's okay! I'll try to make it up next week. 10.2 lbs more to go! I worked out every day but Sunday, and I feel some major muscles growing in. Especially in my biceps! It's kinda fun! :)

So far I've lost 3.5 inches off my waist (2 inches this month) and about 2.5 inches off my hips (1 inch this month). I never measured the rest of me, but I'm pretty sure I've lost some on my arms, too.

1 comment:

llcall said...

Your meals always look and sound so good. Way better than the food I eat, not on a "diet." You're doing so awesome with the exercise and eating. I'm totally impressed!