Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 7 weigh-in



Well, this has been another good week of working out and eating healthy. I find it funny that now that I'm on a "diet" I eat tastier foods than I ever did before! So strange. I've been loving the dinners I've been making. Seems to me the best way to stay on a diet! Tastiest one was Portobello Mushroom Burgers. YUM! Try it!

I'm working out about 5 days a week, alternating between cardio and sculpting. I've been doing all three levels of both work out videos, and it has left me tired! And sore. I also have become aware of muscles in my legs that I haven't felt for a while!

Anyway, weigh-in today was another great one!! I lost 3.2 pounds!! Woohoo!!

I have not gone down a pant size yet (though the pants are really loose and my belt is cinched tighter), which I am anxiously awaiting...and I'm not sure if anyone but me or Andrew would even notice I've lost weight (and Kate -- she says she can tell by my love handles), but I think over the next ten pounds it will become more obvious to the casual observer.

I got very little sleep last night thanks to Christian, so I am going to have to take a nap today before I can even think about exercising.

I've been plagued with canker sores still. They are so painful it hurts to talk. For a few days I was not drinking enough water because it hurt so much to swallow. Not sure which fruits to cut from my diet. I love them all!

Anyway, I'm half way to my goal, and half way through the 3 months. Feelin' great!!

6 comments:

llcall said...

Woot woot! That's totally awesome. I love a good portobello mushroom burger -- I can't imagine ever making one myself, but maybe someday. I think that is one of my problems with diet/food, I just hate cooking/baking/making it so so much!!

Jenn said...

The burger was super easy to make, Lindsay! Trust me -- I hate cooking, too!

Emily John said...

Awesome!!!What do you eat for breakfast?

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Thanks, Em. Nothing special for breakfast yet. There are a few things I rotate between: sometimes oatmeal, sometimes a homemade Egg McMuffin, but usually just Honey Nut Scooters cereal. :) I just eat less than I used to.

Melyssa said...

I've finally read your blog! Yours is the first I've read in over a year, I'm sure! Count yourself special. :) I'm so happy to read about your success! You've had a WOW breakthrough- I just coined that phrase, btw! You inspire me, Jenn! I got out my tape measure and finally measured myself. EGAD! But, I needed the truth! Keep up the great work!