Monday, February 25, 2008

Car Play

On Saturday night, we all ran an errand to Comp USA and I waited in the car with Kate while Andrew ran inside. It was taking longer than I expected, so I tried to entertain Kate. I was playing Peek a Boo by hiding behind my seat. I decided to lift the head rest a little bit so I could peek through and surprise her. However, I didn't realize the head rest was broken...so when I lifted it up it went flying off and into the back seat next to Kate. It startled both of us and then I started laughing and she started laughing harder than I have EVER seen. She was doubled over, tears in her eyes, the whole works. It was so sweet!! She really couldn't stop--she was in hysterics. I did that several more times and she was just beside herself.

So just now I took her to the car and tried to catch it on video. Well, of course, it didn't work. She laughed, but not at all as hard as she had that night. I guess those things are hard to capture on video. It will just have to live on in my memory! :)

2 comments:

Emily John said...

I love when they get hit with a case of the giggles! So cute!

mistyp said...

Sounds like fun!