Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Open WIDE

Sorry about the dripping snot in this one. ;)
Kate has the hugest mouth (from Andrew) and loves to let it hang open--sometimes in mock surprise, sometimes to latch on to my arm or leg and bite me, other times just genuinely enjoying herself, or to yell coded messages to other babies. She better watch out, though--Andrew loves to stick his finger in my mouth whenever I yawn. It drives me up the wall to find a finger in my mouth when I'm done yawning. But he's now started to do it to her...but I guess he better watch out because tonight she dug her little chompers into him.

3 comments:

llcall said...

neal likes to stick his finger in my mouth when i yawn too...i don't see the appeal!

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! she does have a big mouth. I would be mad if someone stuck there finger in my mouth to.
-Crystal

Emily John said...

Does he fish hook ya? I hate that. Serves him right getting bit, who likes a finger in the mouth?