Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Does Anyone Else Watch American Idol??

Okay, so I sat the last few seasons out, but decided to give it a try again this year. I've not been overly impressed with any of them--except for David Archuleta! He is amazing! And he's LDS! He just looks so pure and good--I hope he wouldn't be corrupted if he won! The only thing that bugs me a little is the deep breaths he takes between words. But other than that--he's the one I'm rootin' for! Oh, I also think Paula Abdul's response to his song is hilarious. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great performance! I would have missed it but for you. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I do watch American Idol, I love it mostly. I watched him when he came in for his first audition, and he sang Jon Mayer-waiting on the world to change. I already know he is the next American Idol.Plus hes got the look to. I don't know if you've ever heard me sing, but it is my favorite thing to do, and I hope to be on American Idol some day.
-Crystal R.