Friday, March 2, 2012

It's that time again...

I'm not sure how many times a person can keep setting weight loss goals and still have anyone care, but I am at it again. I have exercised the past 3 days, and I feel amazing! I have way more energy and am in a way better mood. It has been too long!!

Remember back when I lost 30 lbs?? Well, since then I've had another kid, and I've gained back about 20 of the lbs I had lost. Time to start hacking away again at that fat monster that likes to suck the life out of me.

My life has felt way out of balance lately, and I was starting to get depressed because of it. So, I am taking time to reevaluate and set some new goals.

My goal is to lose 10 lbs a month for 3 months. That would put me at a weight I have not been since early marriage -- and in time for summer! I realize the number isn't as important as just being healthy and fit, but I like to have something to work toward. I'd still have 10-15 lbs to lose to get to my super-freak-out-and-die-I-can't-believe-I made-it weight, which is where I was when I got off my mission and got married.

I go through periods of not feeling motivated to work out AT ALL, and then other times, like now, where all I want to do is get healthy. I have to use that motivation when I have it!!

Christian is finally old enough that I can work out while he is awake, and he doesn't scream and cry and grab onto me. That didn't work out so well.

And if no one is reading this blog anymore...that's okay! It still helps me stay motivated to record my progress.

Here I go! Anyone want to join me??

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I want to join you! I've gained a lot of weight this summer! Good for you i know you can do it!

Jenn said...

Yay! Do join me! You can report in the comments on the day I report -- if that helps you stay motivated. Thanks for the vote of confidence! :)