Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 3 Weigh-In!

So I have been eating really well this week! I eat this almost every day for lunch -- grilled salmon, carrots, and cottage cheese w/fruit. Yum! I just eat regular dinner, but smaller portions, of course. I've had lots of energy even though I've been getting super crappy sleep (Christian). I haven't really gone back to the exercise videos yet, but I did ride a bike for 30 minutes one day and the other days I've been going on walks with the kids after dinner.

Anyway, I just weighed in....and I lost THREE pounds!! I am very happy with that! Amazing what eating less can do...although I have been somewhat starving on the days that I have gotten some exercise.

I'm already down 7 pounds and well on my way to 10 pounds for the month -- to keep my 30 lbs in 3 months goal in sight.

Feels great!

1 comment:

llcall said...

Woot woot! That's awesome...and that lunch looks so yummy!!! I love salmon.