Sunday, March 11, 2012

Video: Happy Feet

I haven't gotten the videos off my camera for a long time...The first one is the most recent video taken a couple weeks ago. Ever since Christian saw the movie Happy Feet, he has had happy feet! It's very cute. He'll just randomly do it in the kitchen sometimes.

The video format doesn't quite fit on the blog, so the right side is cut off...not sure how to fix that.




I realize these videos are not super exciting or funny, but my parents don't get to see the kids often enough -- and it appears not many other people are reading my blog anymore, so here ya go Mom and Dad. :) Jan. 2012


November 2011

1 comment:

NEricksenArt said...

Dad and I loved these videos! It was like spending a few minutes in your living room with your kids. So cute, so sweet. Thanks! Mom