Friday, March 23, 2012

Week 4 weigh-in

Well, on Monday my health insurance got approved, and immediately after finding out I went and did a Biggest Loser workout. I did it 3 times this week, and I haven't had any heart troubles, so we probably just got more expensive health insurance for nothing...but it does give me a little peace of mind.

So I exercised 3 times this week, and I haven't slipped up on my dieting at all. I have been sufficiently full and loving the food I'm making! It looks so pretty to me, I always want to take pictures of it now. That didn't happen when I was eating a hot dog and chips for lunch -- just so ya know. Yesterday I decided to change up my lunch slightly. I just put the salmon over some tasty greens with tomatoes and a couple crumbled walnuts. Just used lemon juice for "dressing." Super tasty!! Nom, nom, nom.

Anyway, just weighed in...and I lost TWO more pounds! This is the most successful weight loss experience I've had so far, I think. I am not giving into chocolatey cravings, and really I'm not even having them very often. I am very careful about my portion sizes, and surprisingly, I always feel full when I'm done eating. Who needs two helpings of lasagna when one does the trick?

Total weight lost this month? = 9 pounds. Still one more week to go to hit my goal of 10 for March.

3 comments:

llcall said...

Wow! That's awesome, Jenn. Your food really does look amazing. And I'm glad you posted your weigh-in so early since I was looking out for it :)

Emily John said...

WOW!! You are doing awesome. Send some of that motivation my way, will ya?

Sabrina said...

Very impressive!