Saturday, March 3, 2012

One tooth down...


Kate's tooth finally fell out today!! It was to the point where it was moving when she talked for heaven's sake. Today she was eating an apple slice, and she said, "Mom, I think I bit something hard." I look over, and I see a dark spot in her mouth where there wasn't one before! Her tooth had fallen out onto her plate. Her mouth didn't bleed at all, and she said it didn't even hurt! So glad I didn't try to traumatize her by yanking and pulling at her tooth. This way was much better!! Every time I look at her now, though, I am inwardly sighing at how big my baby girl is getting!


I couldn't resist...back when that tooth had just come in...'sigh.'


She got ice cream, as promised (I made the promise a while ago hoping she would let me pull it out...), and could not be more pleased. She was so excited. She told me she thought we should call the dentist to let him know. Hehehehe.

After the tooth fell out, she and I went out and got our hair cut! Fun day. Now if I can just remember the Tooth Fairy is supposed to come tonight!

No comments: