Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Hukilau"

Ellen will be happy to see this. We got out the Dog Train book/CD by Sandra Boynton tonight. Sandra wrote the songs and illustrated the pictures. Kate especially loved this song--as you can see. Andy (Andrew's dad) was over tonight helping us with the house again. He calls her his little "Hukilau" because of the way she uses her arms when she dances. He thinks it's very Hawaiian. :) I don't know about that, but it is a cute nickname.

(In case you were wondering, she is holding on to a Brinks lock.)

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

So cute!
I was just thinking you need to post some pictures of you when you were pregnant..I've never seen any! :) Do it!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Kate likes the music. I'll pass the word onto Gary, as he is the one who bought that book for her. He has been asking me if she likes it.