Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another Transformation


I should NOT be blogging right now. I haven't prepared my lesson for tomorrow yet, but I just needed to take a little break first. Today has been NUTS. We had another showing. This time it was a cute young family--two little kids. We really hope this is the one! It was kind of funny--an hour before they were supposed to come, I put a frozen pumpkin pie in the oven. So by the time they came there was a nice pumpkin pie aroma. Heh, heh, heh. However, it was mixed with the smell of cleaning supplies and bleach. So it might not have had the desired effect.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a picture of our bedroom. Obviously, just a snap shot--Andrew will take a better one to post on the realtor's site. It's not really an accurate depiction of the color--but you get the idea. We are getting really close to done now. It still needs quite a few finishing touches. The bathrooms still need trim--then DONE.

1 comment:

Emily John said...

Wow that looks so good. I hope that your house sells soon!