Monday, October 8, 2007

Roommate Reunion!




I'm not sure what they're doing in this last picture. Scrambling for food??
So fun! My roommates from college and I were able to get together for lunch last Friday. All but one was there. :( We wish you were there, Shannon (and Zack and Oliver). I guess we did have two other roommates...but...they were unavailable... Megan lives in Idaho, and Larson lives here in Provo with her new hubby. Shannon and Zack are way out in Massachussetts. We had the craziest bathroom at our Stadium Terrace apartment. It was more like a locker room--it was gigantic! It had two showers, multiple sinks and mirrors, and two toilets (in stall form!). No door separating the hallway from the locker room. It was the coolest bathroom I've ever seen. Any time a new person would come over--that was the first thing we'd show them. That's where most of our late night talks took place. I can't believe it, but I don't think I have pictures of that bathroom! ME--with all my obsessions about toilets. So if any of you guys have one--I need to get it.

It was fun seeing Kate play with Megan and John's 18 month old boy. We kept trying to force Kate and Daniel to hug for the camera--but I just missed it. He was giving out hugs, so Andrew tried to steal one, too. I think he was anxious to get back to his Mama, though, after all the forced hugging.

2 comments:

Megan and John said...

It was so great to see you guys this past weekend! I really wish that we lived closer... I love those pics!

I am pretty sure that I have some bathroom pics. Man, what a trip down memory lane! I will see if I can come up with them...

Anonymous said...

Kate looks really intelligent there