Monday, October 8, 2007

Play time!

Kate has SO much energy. It takes a lot of effort on my part to stay with her. She is so fun to play with, though. In the video, she had fun "sneaking" up behind me and "surprising" me. Hope you enjoy the nice close-ups of our carpet.


Lately, if we say "Give Mommy (or Daddy) a kiss!" and stick out our cheek--she will sort of shove her nose into our cheek. She must think that's what we're doing to her. Anyway, it's so cute! I will try to get a video of that. I really love this age! (hers--not mine).

2 comments:

Emily John said...

Such a cutie! Did you ever think that when you had kids they'd be so much fun?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always putting movies on your blog.Its a great way for us to watch Kate grow. I love reading about your latest adventures. I wonder if shes gonna start walking soon. Hopefully you can record her first steps to!