Friday, October 19, 2007

Once again...TAGGED


Best thing you cooked last week: A Jenn concoction--cut up chicken, red and green peppers cut into strips, and mushrooms cooked on the stove in olive oil. With a bit of garlic salt on top, served over rice with soy sauce. I made it one day when I was trying to come up with stuff to eat that didn't have milk. It's one of my favorites now and super easy to make. Also good with salmon.

If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who: That's a toughie. Probably mainland China with Andrew. I would love to go exploring in the back country.

When was the last time you cried: During last period. It's almost a guaranteed monthly ritual.

Five things I was doing ten years ago:


1. Finishing up my senior year of high school (thank goodness)

2. Dating a junior kid

3. Working a telemarketing job, I'm sure

4. Figuring out where the heck I was going to college since I didn't get accepted to BYU Hawaii

5. Driving a 1986 Ford Bronco--yeehaw!

Five things on your to do list today:

1. Go GROCERY SHOPPING (it has been much too long)

2. Drive to my sister's in Riverton to show her the proof of a picture Andrew took for her of the SLC temple.

3. Spend some quality time with Andrew and Kate

4. Prepare my lesson for Mia Maids on Sunday

5. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN


Five favorite snacks:

1.Pretzels and M&M's (salty and sweet--mm mmmm)

2.Twizzlers

3.Popcorn and hot chocolate (or Saltines and hot Chocolate)

4. Strawberries and Chocolate

5. Toast



Five bad habits:

1. Not hanging up my clothes when I take them off

2. Sometimes interrupt people when they're talking (I don't know why I do this! It bugs even me when I do it. I noticed I do it sometimes when I'm nervous and I'm worried the conversation is going to die off.)

3.Leaving clean laundry on the couch to be folded (then not folding it)

4. Leaving piles of dishes in my sink (for days)

5. Not reading my scriptures every day!

Five favorite foods:


1. Lasagna that my mom makes

2. Cafe Rio salad

3. Andrew and I tried to invent our own Cafe Rio salad--it's pretty yummy

4. Mashed potatoes

5. Any food that I don't have to cook!

Top five places I've been:


1. Hong Kong

2. Norway

3. Denmark

4. Paris

5. Any National park in UTAH

Five favorite memories: (this is really hard and just the ones I could come up with)

1. Holding Kate for the first time--it was surreal

2. Wedding day

3. The MTC--what an amazing place. One of my favorite things about it was going to devotionals on Sunday nights and getting to listen to the apostles speak. There were so many good memories there--I loved it all.

4. When I was pretty little my mom and dad would come back from their dates, and my mom would come in to say good night and sing a song. I still remember the way she smelled--fresh from outside. It was so comforting to know that she was inside again.

5. A few months before I got pregnant, Andrew and I went camping at Kodachrome Basin State Park in Southern Utah--in JANUARY. Even though it was southern Utah, it was still freezing. At night, we took HOT showers and then put our tent right by the fire (not very smart, probably...) and opened up the tent doors to let the heat come right in. We were snuggled up in sleeping bags and just chatted. It was very toasty. We woke up with frost covering us--but that night was sure fun!

Andrew took this at Kodachrome



I tag Sabrina, Misty, and ELLEN (Ellen, you could put yours on the Farnsworth site) and whoever else wants to play.

3 comments:

Emily John said...

See now was that so bad? Hee hee...I do the clothes thing too. I am SOO bad at interupting people. Does it scare you sometimes that we have a LOT of similarities? Although you've always been a bit of a better person than I!

Jenn said...

yeah right! You're my "brotha from another motha." Ha. No, really. I think you are my twin. All I had to do was copy and paste several of your answers--because they were the same!

Anonymous said...

I did it, and it was fun. It is on the Farnsworth family site, which might just be my site, eh?