Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Boring.

Kate did not care for the jelly fish.
She only liked these fish from a distance.

Kate and I drove up to Sandy's Living Planet Aquarium tonight. Pretty pricey for not much stuff. About as impressive as the tanks at Red Lobster. It maybe rivaled Kate's doctor's office. They did have a pool where you could reach down and touch sting rays, but there was no way I was getting Kate's arm in there. And I really didn't have much desire myself. She'd probably enjoy it a lot more when she's older. She did like the gift shop. Oh well, at least I didn't have to pay for her.

4 comments:

Emily John said...

I love the aqaurium. My kids love to touch the sting rays. Did you tyake her to the 'tide pools' My kids got to touch a chocolate chip star fish and loved it. Sorry you didn't like it. Maybe when she's bigger. I do think the Utah fish is a touch boring.

Jenn said...

Yeah, I think I was just expecting more. And she's a little young--I thought she would like it more, but she was pretty freaked out by everything. I'll try it again when she's bigger, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Thats hilarious she looks completely disgusted. -Crystal R.

Anonymous said...

You capture her expressions so well, she is so expressive.