Monday, March 24, 2008

A Clean House! Oh wait...nevermind.

Well, I was going to post yesterday (Saturday) and say that anyone who has ever felt like they wanted to "pop in" and say hello was welcome to do so. I was down on my hands and knees for most of the day scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom. But, alas, the moment has already passed--even before I could write about it. I baked some more bread last night so the kitchen is a wreck again. And the bathroom gets messed in two seconds of Kate's bath time. So--sorry. Anyone who wants to pop in will have to wait until next year when I have another spring cleaning burst. 'Til then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just one of those things, it always gets dirty again, so you gotta keep on doing it!!

Emily John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily John said...

You just described my house and my cleaning. Oh well!