Thursday, March 6, 2008

Patrick Swayze is Dying!


If you haven't heard, Patrick Swayze has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer (he's 55). Even though I haven't seen one of his movies in a LONG time, I felt really sad! I had been a fan from age 8-21, baked him a cake on his birthday even! So...even though I haven't been a fan for years, it's almost like a part of my childhood is dying! I know that sounds really cheesy, and I'm sure you're all laughing right now...but thought I would post something about it.

4 comments:

llcall said...

first off, i read that his doctor said that his prognosis is still pretty good. and second, where did you get this picture of him hugging a horse?!

Emily John said...

When I heard about this...my first thought was I bet Jenn is heart broken. Hopefully he can fight it!

Jenn said...

Larson, it's a lot easier to get a picture of Patrick hugging a horse than you might think. :)

mistyp said...

That's right.... I forgot you loved him so much! ;)