Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My New Favorite

Okay, so last time I mentioned American Idol not very many people commented--does no one else watch this or what? I had missed a few early weeks and had completely missed Brooke White altogether until last week when she sang a Pat Benatar song. I really enjoyed her performance, and she became my #2. Then I found out she's LDS--bonus! After last night (she sang Let It Be), she is my favorite. I love the whole Carly Simon thing she's got going. David A. totally choked last night, but I still like him. He's got the talent, but I'm not so sure he's going to win. My other two favorites are Jason Castro (really loved last week's Hallelujah--one of my all time favorite songs) and David Cook. I'd be happy if any of them won. I know everyone loves Carly Smithson, but for some reason, I just don't like her that much. There is quite a lot of talent this year. I'm probably getting way too into this! :)

2 comments:

Daniela said...

OMG, she is totally my new favorite too. Well, David Cook too...he's a cutie. I was really in love with the little kid David, but he did blow it last night.

Great Blog by the way...sorry for lurking. Is that rude? I mean we have blogs so that people will read them right? Anyway..great blog.

Jenn said...

All bloggers welcome, Daniela! I can't even get the people I know to comment--so thanks for dropping in. Comment anytime. :)