Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I kind of got the job...

Finally, the "lady" called me today. Right off the bat, she sounded embarrassed. She said that they determined that there just wasn't enough work right now to hire me, but that since I had already completed everything, and she had already interviewed me and it went "really well," they would call me as soon as a job opened up. She did tell me in the interview that they had a lot of product testers right now.

So, that's cool that they want to hire me, but kind of a bummer that it may not be for a while. That means Andrew may have to get a job this summer. We'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

That's kind of strange to interview people for a job and then realize that you can't really hire anyone. Were they just wishing? Well I guess congrats on the job that almost is! :) But I guess it is good to know that when they do have something they will call YOU!

Emily John said...

OH man...hopefully something will open up soon.

llcall said...

i agree...kind of weird. congrsts, anyway. those crazy independent study dreamers...