Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

To my wonderful husband who has been a great father since the beginning. It seems to come so naturally to you! Thanks for all your hard work and love! You are the greatest!
And to my own dad--thank you thank you thank you! You have taught me so much; you are always there for us (in any capacity), and that is such a comfort! I'm sorry about this picture--we are having issues with our older pictures. They are really hard to get to and find right now, so this is the best I could do! (In case you and Mom are wondering, this picture and the pic of Andy below was taken from our wedding slideshow.)

And Happy Father's Day to Andy, too! You have two great boys!

2 comments:

Emily John said...

Happy Fathers Day Uncle Nick, you were an awesome "2nd" dad during a hard time in my life!

Andrew seems like a really sweet dad!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture. I have such cute brothers, but we look nothing alike.