Friday, June 27, 2008

One More Down...

I just lost one pound this week. I don't think I pushed myself as hard in my workouts. Shoot!

I started the antibiotics last night and am feeling really crappy now. It causes nausea and diarrhea which is much worse than the symptoms I had from the lump. I don't think I'll even be able to work out today--maybe not for a few days. But maybe I'll lose weight from being sick...

Anyway, update on ranks later.

UPDATE: For the week, I came in a lowly #13. Overall, I am holding strong at #6.

4 comments:

Emily John said...

A loss is still good. at least it was a gain! :)

Emily John said...

I meant 'wasn't'. DUH! I cannot type!

Anonymous said...

Taking antibiotics sometimes makes people (like me) prone to yeast infections causing diarrhea. You might consider trying Probiotic which you can get at The Good Earth. I like liquid form best. Or just eat yogurt (without sugar because sugar causes yeast growth too). I get plain low fat and then add berries to sweeten. Just a suggestion to help you feel better.

llcall said...

waiting patiently for the rankings...

sorry to hear about the antibiotics' effects. you need a husband around to take care of you when you are feeling that way!