Friday, July 4, 2008

Better than I expected

I only lost 1/2 a pound this week, but considering I felt sick for most of the week and didn't work out every day, I am content with that. I did start to feel better after the first couple days, but the last couple days I have been sick again. I can't wait until I'm done with these antibiotics! I need to get some motivation back for the final three weeks!

Hope you all have a great 4th of July!! We'll be following our tradition of going to Park City to check out the photography galleries, eat dinner, then watch the awesome fireworks. We're looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, you're blogging early this morning! Did you go see the balloons? I miss Provo on the 4th of July! Keep up the good work losing weight -- I haven't lost anything and am feeling fat. I know I could be fatter, but I just don't feel like myself, you know? Have a great day!

llcall said...

i'm sorry you're still feeling sick! ugh!

but what about the rankings? you know what i live for :)