Wednesday, July 16, 2008

For Cuteness' Sake



There's no real story behind these pictures other than Kate is super cute. :) Kate uses the rungs on the bunk bed as monkey bars to swing on, and in the last two pictures we were singing about the monkeys being eaten by the alligator (as a subtle warning to Kate to not emulate monkeys too much).

I'm much too tired to go into why my feet are BLACK, why I found two strange men in my apartment this afternoon, why the smoke alarm went off tonight, why the handle to the oven just popped right off when I tried to open the oven door (I guess the "why" to that one is pretty obvious--it's broken), and why some random man wants to buy our car. It's just too late for that sort of thing. So just enjoy Kate's cuteness.

6 comments:

Emily John said...

Oh Kate is cute!

When your un-tired you better up date us on the black feet and strange men. Don't leave us hanging!

llcall said...

she is a cutie, for sure! but methinks you're surrounded by too many strange men :)

Anonymous said...

Yep! She's cute! There's no denying. She is a little monkey!

You've peaked my interest though... I'd love to hear about the rest of those adventures... whenever you can put down the boxes and take a little break to blog!

Candis Ellis said...

Okay, the suspense is killing me! Kate is so adorable, by the way. Thanks for you last comment on my blog also! I always look forward to what you have to say :)

jennybhill said...

Good for Kate to get so much indoor exercise! Monkey songs are definitely the best. Spencer wouuld rather have me sing those at bedtime than any primary song or hymn.
So are all these strange things from the same cause?? I hope your black feet are not burnt feet, the strange men were not firemen, your car is not wanted for spontaneous combustion capabilities, etc. (although firemen would have been a blast for Kate, I bet.)

Douglas Lai said...

Fun!
Our friend from Idaho does the announcements. she does a lot of digital scrapbooking. Her email is jmw319@gmail.com - Jen Wight.