Friday, July 18, 2008

Pizza, pizza, and oh--how about some homemade (fattening) ice cream on the side?

This past week of moving has proven to be very bad for eating. I've eaten out a lot, I've had frozen pizzas, regular pizzas, and of course, the Rocky Road ice cream we made. Add to that the fact that I didn't do a single exercise routine (well, okay, besides the moving). I feel fatter (maybe just because I expected to be), but the scale says I lost 1.5 pounds! I'll take it!! I did work impossibly hard all week--lifting things I probably shouldn't have lifted, etc. But still, I didn't think I could lose 1.5 lbs eating all the stuff that I did.

The real trouble now is that I'm back in the habit of having some ice cream whenever I feel like it and not working out afterwards. Now that the hardest part of moving is over, I need to get back on the wagon!!

UPDATE: Oh no! I have to leave pretty soon for a family reunion in Heber and won't be back until tomorrow night. So I will not have the results back today. Sorry! The past two weeks I haven't even gotten the results until the following Monday. So, hopefully I will get them before then. :) Have a nice weekend!

UPDATE #2: I came in at #5 for the week and still #7 overall! This is the LAST week for BL4!!

3 comments:

llcall said...

1.5 lbs...i knew pizza helped people lose weight!!! i'm telling neal immediately! hehe

waiting patiently for the rankings, lars

Emily John said...

I still need to get back on the bandwagon, the pounds are sneaking back on.

llcall said...

#5 for the week is fantastic! pizza, the key to success ;)