Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Reunion!



We went to Heber Valley Camp again this year. Last year was with Andrew's family, this year with mine! It was great to spend time with my family on the Heber Creeper, doing strange challenge course activities, eating, and lounging on the paddle boat. Kate did actually fall asleep on that thing. We only stayed one night but I came home EXHAUSTED.

My mom organized the whole thing and did a great job. She even put together a book of spiritual experiences (called the Legacy Book) that people in the family emailed to her. Maybe I'll post one of the ones I wrote up a little later. I just got my computer set up (new hard drive) and so everything of mine is still on the other computer. The book is so neat, though. I can't wait to read through them all.

1 comment:

llcall said...

looks like fun! i love the shot with the hat over kate's head. her head looks so small :)!