Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Livening up bath time

Andrew decided to bust out an emergency light that was in our first aid kit so that Kate could play with it. She loved it so much we decided to let her play with it during her bath time. I think that was the funnest bath she's ever had. I was a little worried about letting her play with it because of a little mishap I had with a glow stick when I was a kid. I was at a rodeo and was chewing on a gummy green glow stick. Next thing I knew the glow stick ruptured and most of the glow spurted out onto the lady sitting next to me. Woops. She was really upset (obviously), so I tried not to smile since my glowing lips and teeth would have been hard to hide.

So suddenly (within the last week or two), Kate has been trying to say (and saying) lots of words. Here's a quick run down of words she can say (for those interested)--me, ball, again, all done, more, hot, amen, knee, up, down, Jesus, tree, banana, cheese, bye, ma (mommy--yay!), da (daddy--woohoo!), boat, and I think that's about it. I love to hear her little voice say actual words--so fun!

1 comment:

Candis Ellis said...

It's so fun when they start talking! How exciting. So--we didn't get to talk much today! We need to have dinner sometime and catch up on life (blogs asside.)