Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Weigh-In: Phew--It Could Have Been Worse

Well, I didn't quite reach my goal this week of losing 2.5 pounds, but I did lose 2! I am happy with that since I missed two workout days and had brownies and ice cream when my mom was in town... Next week I will be back to hardcoreness and get that last 1/2 pound. :) Ranking update later for those interested.

UPDATE: I came in ranked at 11 for the week, but have moved up to 12 overall (from 21 last week)!! And congratulations to my aunt LaRene for coming in at number 1 this week!! That's awesome! She's the only other one in the contest that I know.

6 comments:

Emily John said...

Good Job! Your doing awesome!

llcall said...

dang, i want a brownie and ice cream so bad right now?! can't wait to hear what the ranking is...

Anonymous said...

yea that brownie does look good. godd luck Jenn

Emily John said...

PS

I'm loving seeing Kate in all these clothes that look somewhat familiar....

Emily John said...

PPS
My mom is wondering where she came in overall. She's camping and doesn't have access to the results. Could you e-mail it to me? Thanks.

mistyp said...

Congrats! That makes me want to make brownies now!