Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a wonderful world!





Sorry, I know there are a lot of pics here, but I'm feeling too lazy to put them into a slide show. Yesterday, we drove to Bridal Veil Falls (just a couple miles up the canyon). I've really been realizing how beautiful Provo is lately. Majestic mountains, a lake, a river, and gorgeous trees (especially right now--wow!). What more could we ask for? I realized there are a lot of great places to take Kate now that she is old enough to enjoy and understand it. She loved playing in the water at the base of the waterfall. The water was freezing, but she loved it. We were there for a while and then went on a short walk through the trees. She screamed when we got back to the car. She's really getting a taste for the outdoors, I think. It's great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Kate's shorts/knickers. It is a wonderful world. I got a taste for it as a child too. We traveled across the country and were always camping out, so I can relate to Kate.

Anonymous said...

I love bridal veil falls. It's so pretty up there.

jennybhill said...

I think it's hard to ever have too many pictures, especially when they're taken by photographers like you two.
These outdoor pictures from the last several posts have been great and you're helping me to be more positive about the camping trips we have planned with our toddler in the next couple of weeks. I still don't know how it will be to all share a tent, but everything else will be a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the outdoors too. My mom and Dad did a lot of outdoors stuff to, but I don't think I liked it then as much as I do now. Kate looks like she loves it
-Crystal R