Saturday, May 31, 2008

Losing a "Kate"

I couldn't decide which pic to use since they are both so dang cute. So you get two. :) It works since there were two "Kates" to lose.
Kate loves to climb up on my stationary bike (conveniently located between the dishwasher and cupboards). It was a little strange for me when I looked over and saw her sitting there because I realized I still have to lose an entire "Kate" from my body. She weighs about 25 lbs...I still have about 35 to go. When I started I had TWO entire "Kates" to lose. Weird, huh? Makes me feel REALLY big when I think of two Kates strapped to my body.

5 comments:

Emily John said...

I'd compare it to ground beef. I mean I would look at a pound of ground beef and imagine it on my butt. That's a lot of ground beef.

Megan and John said...

i still don't believe that you have that much weight to lose, but i love that you are going for it. have you found that it's getting easier for you? (basically i'm looking for someone to tell me what the trick is so that i can lose all of my baby weight in a couple of weeks). at least you only have kates to lose and not daniels! YIKES! :)

llcall said...

and i still agree with megan, but am still totally invested in your race to be the biggest loser! by the way, i LOVE the new picture of kate on the sidebar. what a poser...a girl after my own heart!

Jenn said...

Em, thinking about ground beef squished all over me is about enough to make me never want to eat again! (Well, ground beef, anyway.)

Megan, it has gotten easier! I really don't think I could lose weight at a gym or outside. I definitely needed an indoor means of working out. When I miss a day or two sometimes, my body totally starts to crave it! It's weird, but I love it. I would definitely recommend a stationary bike--if you like that sort of thing.

Lars/Megan--you'll just have to trust me on how much weight there is to lose. Believe me--it's there!

Anonymous said...

Kate looks really cute! I can't believe how big shes getting. That is a lot of weight to lose I don't beleive you either, but I think I need to lose that much weight to so yea.