Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweatin' It Out


Kate had lots of fun playing with Grandma Marge and Cousin Cambria (3 years old), and of course, the cat. Unfortunately, the AC broke along with the water heater the day my sister and her husband left. So when we went to sleep it was about 87 degrees!! My mom and I had a rough time sleeping. I didn't fall asleep until 3am! I ended up going home earlier than I had planned because I was dead tired and stinky. My poor mom had to stay and sweat it out. A guy was supposed to fix it later today--I hope he did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute. How fun she has a bunch of cousins to play with. It looks like she likes animals to.

Anonymous said...

that was me

Anonymous said...

Cousins and grandmas are great!!

Emily John said...

Oh man, I am so sorry. Sleeping in the heat stinks.