Monday, May 26, 2008

This is my first time playing along with "My Favorite Monday." Today's is about our favorite drink.

I am very boring here. I like WATER. That's really about it. About every five years I'll have a sip of pop (or soda for people who don't know what "pop" is), and when I feel my insides burning and fizzing, I commit to never drinking pop again. I don't think I've gotten through an entire can since I was a kid. I'm not a fan of milk, but will have it with certain desserts. I do like juice sometimes, but mostly I just love my agua. What about you?

3 comments:

Emily John said...

Ugh, I hate milk and really I only like water when I'm thirsty. I am a huge soda fan. It'd probably be a lot cheaper to just drink water though.

Anonymous said...

I like smoothies, but I don't know if that counts as a drink. I like juice to, but mostly I like water.

Anonymous said...

I like smoothies, but I don't know if that counts as a drink. I like juice to, but mostly I like water.