Friday, May 30, 2008

Mint brownies were the culprit this week--oh yeah...and the cake.

Sorry to put a picture of yummy brownies on here two weeks in a row, but now you understand how hard it was for me! :)


I started out this week (last Fri and Sat) working out tons and eating well...then Memorial Day hit. There were two days of family gatherings, which meant eating too much and skipping workouts both days. I had some cake one night, and mint brownies (yum!) the next. I have this weird thing about mint chocolate. The mint always makes me feel like it's not as fattening because it doesn't taste as heavy. 'Sigh.'

I was planning a break out week (3+ pounds lost), but that didn't happen! I kicked it into gear towards the end of the week and so I still managed to lose 2 lbs. No more brownies for me, man. Next week is my week! I have to pull some big numbers or I don't have a chance of competing in this thing.

UPDATE: Well, I'm not sure how excited I should be by this week's results because I guess 10-12 people didn't weigh in or there might have been email issues. I don't know if they dropped or what. BUT...as of right now I came in ranked at #4 for the week, and #7 overall. I'm happy about that unless there are 10-12 people that lost more weight than I did, and I just don't know it yet. But for now that's pretty good news!

3 comments:

Emily John said...

Your complaining cause you lost 2 pounds? Good grief girl. You lost 2 pounds and still got to eat brownies!!!

llcall said...

so what was your ranking? i'll check back later today... :)

Jenn said...

Yeah, I would normally be happy with losing two pounds while eating brownies, it's just that I've got to lose a lot more if I want to place in the top 3.