Sunday, June 10, 2007

Almost Sitting



Well, Kate will be six months tomorrow! Crazy. She is so close to being able to sit on her own. The other day she was doing great without my help, so I turned away for a second and BAM-- smacked her head on the wheel of the office chair. I guess I got a little overconfident in her abilities. Sorry Kate! She's not quite there.

The second picture is of her new look she likes to pull. She puffs her chest out as far as she can, squeezes her chin into her chest, and groans. I don't know what she thinks she's doing--but it makes us laugh.


2 comments:

mistyp said...

That is a funny little look! Gotta love the unique things they do! :)

Emily John said...

She's a cutie. We use to surround Jessi with pillows when she was learning to sit up! Then with Logan we used the Boppy Pillow! It worked great! Can't believe she's gotten so big!