Friday, June 15, 2007

Feeding Time



Kate was doing pretty good on rice cereal last month, but then one night she threw it up ALL night until there was nothing left in her tummy. It was awful. Since then she hasn't touched it. She just barely started opening her mouth again. She mostly just tries to lick it off the spoon and keep it out of her mouth. She's so funny. Obviously, in this video, I am not very skilled at feeding her and filming at the same time. By the way, we call her "Baby" all the time as if that's her name. (Name this movie: "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." The actor said that was the cheesiest line he ever had to say. I'll let you know the answer later.)

PS--Don't worry, I know our kitchen walls are hideous. Remodeling has already begun!

11 comments:

mistyp said...

Good job posting the video!!! :) That first face she pulled is great! I have to admit that if someone made me eat it, I'd pull the same face. My kids would eat it but only if it's thin with apple juice. Now they make the apple sauce with rice/oatmeal cereal mixed in. I know they say to keep them away from the sweet apple part...but if it's not there my kids wouldn't touch it. :)

Emily John said...

So funny, I love her faces that she makes. My little man loved oatmeal more than rice. But rice cereal looks and smells and tastes(yes I've tasted it) gross so who can blame the kid.

Emily John said...

jen, only you would quote patrick swayze on your blog. And yes I remember you um...little obsession.
That was the stupist line he ever had to say!

Jenn said...

Okay, so you guessed Patrick. Do you know what movie??

mistyp said...

Is it Dirty Dancing? :)

Jenn said...

Very good, Misty! And while I admit to baking a cake for Patrick one year on his birthday, I'd just like to say for the record that I am no longer obsessed...some details and quotes have just stuck with me. :)

Emily John said...

Is it because he's buddist? I mean it's better than scientology. Or is it because he's getting old and the wrinkles are showing up? Jenn, I know you have a poster of him hanging in the back of your closet, admit it! ;)

Jenn said...

I'm curious, now, Em. How come YOU know so much about Mr. Swayze? Maybe I should be searching your closet?? :)

Emily John said...

I remember seen him on some talk show and was stunned that he was a buddist. But thats all I know. And I have a poster of someone entirely different in my closet.Shh don't tell... ;)

Anonymous said...

I was unable to view the video, for some reason.... must be my "squid guard."

Anonymous said...

Seems like the rice cereal doesn't go down so well, because she did that in May when we were there visiting.