Monday, June 11, 2007

Puss in Boots


I don't know why--but I almost started crying when Kate was sitting by herself today. I'm such a dork! Look at how long her legs are, by the way. Woah. Sudden flashbacks of the time when I was twelve, playing catcher in a softball game and I stretched really far from the plate to the runner to tag her, and some Asian lady (again, I'm not racist--I happen to love Asians) yelled from the bleachers at me, "You think you tall enough?!"

I'm a little worried that those big eyes blinking up at me are going to allow her to do whatever she wants! It's like Puss in Boots in Shrek 2.





3 comments:

NEricksenArt said...

I believe that this might be the most well documented growth of a child ever recorded. Keep it up. We love to see the pix.

Dad

mistyp said...

You really do have great documentation! I like the Puss in Boots thought, too! :)

Emily John said...

What a cutie, but the big eye look when they are 2 get old and you'll get over so enjoy this while you can!