Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Rest From All My Cares



Kate and I went for a little trip back to the park I got lost in. It was my way of "conquering" the trail if you will. It was actually very pleasant under different circumstances. There were tons of ducks in the pond we were by, which kind of freaked me out--I'm not a duck fan. But Kate was alright. After laying around for a while and enjoying the sights and sounds of nature, I tried her out in a swing. Ha. She's WAY too little. Her whole body could have fit through one leg hole. I took her out right away--but of course, got the picture first.



5 comments:

Emily John said...

Isn't a peaceful day in the park the best medicine?

mistyp said...

That's good/funny that you went back to conquer! :) Does look peaceful. Wish we lived close to somewhere like that! :)

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful around where you live, with the river and river trail, isn't it? I used to hang around that park a lot with my little ones. Some day you'll look back with fondness.

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

I can't believe how much Kate looks like you Jenn!! It's like a little mini Jenn! What a cutie.

Emily John said...

Ha! See I told you she looks like you!