Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm MELTING!!


For the love--when will it end? On my iGoogle page--this has been the forecast for I don't know how long. Always 90 degrees +. I guess I should just be grateful I no longer live in humidity (Nebraska, Hong Kong, Houston). It was always so frustrating to come out of the shower, get ready, and then get in the car only to be dripping with sweat ALL over my body in seconds (does anyone else know the sensation of sweat beading up on your back and slowly dripping down? UGH. That happened way too often in Hong Kong. It would totally distract me when I was GQing someone.) It's also nice that the winters here don't make my nose hairs freeze on contact (Nebraska). Now THAT'S a freaky feeling. Every place has its downsides, I suppose. Utah's is that there is never a cloud in the sky ALL SUMMER.

3 comments:

Emily John said...

It never ends at least not until Sept! But I do have to say that I DO NOT miss the humidity. I can't stand getting out of the shower when it's humid, you might as well not bother drying off. Humidity in the winter is horrible. In DC it would cause ICE storms and it was horrible tracting in them!

mistyp said...

Don't even talk about the humidity...I'm living in it NOW. :) We're glad we'll be in the dry heat in about a month!!!! Heat anywhere IS miserable though. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord for seasons.