Saturday, June 16, 2007

Movie Extravaganza!

(Top to Bottom)
Turtles Can Fly (Iraqi)
Riding Alone for Thousands of Miles (Chinese)
Ponette (French)
So since Andrew is camping this weekend, I've rented quite a few movies to keep me company. Three of them are foreign films (Ponette was recommended to me by my friend at work)--I love foreign films (the clean ones anyway), they tend to be a lot more insightful than American ones. But I'll have to save those for after Kate goes to bed if I want a chance of keeping up on the subtitles! I'll let you know if any of them are good (I have a feeling they're all criers--but I usually prefer those to the fluffy stuff).

2 comments:

Emily John said...

I like some foreign films, but I'm really more of a slap stick stupid comedy person. I like a few chick flicks too. Sorry your by yourself. Is Andrew going to be home for fathers day?

Anonymous said...

Let me know how the films are. I like to watch good foreign ones if I am awake enough to read the subtitles by the time the boys are in bed. We'll have to get together sometime soon.