Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Feeding Time: Take Two


Well, suddenly Kate loves solids. She wouldn't even try bananas or sweet potatoes a couple weeks ago. I got a little bit in her mouth and she would freak--like it was the worst thing she could imagine. So I was starting to worry she was going to be a picky eater. But now she's gobbling it all up and wanting more (bananas and potatoes included--plus she's figured out how to eat). I felt bad feeding her peas in the morning--something about that just didn't seem right. Then when I opened up the jar and took a whiff--eckghgh. (Can you tell I'm not a pea eater?)The other foods seem pretty tasty, but not green slime. I apologized when I first fed it to her, but she loved it--so whatever. I'm just glad she's eating something--hopefully, she'll gain a little weight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see her eating, and she likes it.

Emily John said...

I think green beans are the worse smelling of the bunch and my kids loved them!

mistyp said...

You're lucky. Mine still doesn' want the solids. We've wasted so much baby food! :)