Saturday, June 2, 2007

Ensconced in Plastic

That was the phrase (another Seinfeld reference, sorry) that came to my mind as I walked from the baby's room to the kitchen, the obnoxious crunch of the plastic causing Kate to stir from her just-achieved slumber, ladders always blocking my path no matter where I move them, and used painter's tape sticking to my heels all along the way. When will it end? I ask myself with a sigh. And why are there SO many paint cans when we're only painting one color on the ceiling? I don't know. I just don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I'll be painting this summer too. I am so tired of white walls. I can't wait but it will be a mess.

Emily John said...

Jenn when is the painting going to end? when we were there before kate was born you had paint stuff laying around. stop the insanity! do you ever just stop and yell serenity now?