Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm Not Sure I Understand the Appeal

I decided to try the whole hair flip/swoop/curl thing. I don't get it. It just looks like a mohawk. I tried to make it curl, and it did a little...am I doing something wrong here? It doesn't really matter--I'll never do it again anyway. :) Does anyone else besides me and my cousin Emily have this hair dealy going on in every baby picture?
At the park once again. It's my new favorite place. Kate seems to enjoy it, too! Seagulls and ducks abound. Isn't it fun to be with a child when they see things for the first time?

2 comments:

Emily John said...

Oh Jenn, How could you do that to her? My mom would use karo syrup and plaster a bow right in front of the curl and then have to use warm water to soak the bow in order to get it off. So sad! I put a bow on Jessi's head when she was a teeny weeny and I didn't have Karo Syrup so I used maple syrup. My mom-in-law kept asking why she smelled like pancakes. I was so embarassed that I couldn't own up to it! :)

mistyp said...

That's funny you tried doing her hair that way. Thank goodness my little girl didn't have enough hair at that age...so I couldn't even try (if I had wanted to) doing those things our moms did to us. :)