Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Little Playmate


Lately, Kate has been so much fun to play with! Last night, I was lying on the floor when she crawled over to me, stuck her head right in my face until I looked at her and then she started giggling like crazy and began crawling away in a hurry as if I were going to chase her. As she crawled she would look back at me and giggle nervously. I got the hint, and got up and "chased" her. She was thrilled and giggled uncontrollably--it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Unfortunately, by the time I got this video, she was pretty played out, but I still got some pretty good giggles. Kids are so much fun!

3 comments:

mistyp said...

Micah was sitting here on my lap smiling as he watched Kate laugh. That's always how it goes...as soon as you get the camera they stop whatever they're doing! :)

Emily John said...

She's a cutie! I loved to make my kidsd giggle and play! Chasing is always fun too! I think I like it more than the kids!

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

Aren't kids fun once they realize they can make you laugh and you can play together. It's a really fun age.